Vendor Support Resources
There are six ways vendors can get assistance with the IPG:
- Click and read the IPG FAQs on the IPG homepage
- Register and attend a webinar covering all things IPG. View the training dates by clicking here.
- Ask a disclosure or certification question by emailing a procurement expert at IPG@illinois.gov.
- Obtain assistance on the financial disclosure section of the application by reading: Disclosures and Conflicts of Interest Vendor Manual.
- Ask or report a password, software, or website question by completing a Help Ticket by clicking on Contact Us on the Contact Us & Support page.
- Ask a disclosure or certification question by calling a procurement expert at 1-217-782-1270.